By using cutting-edge imaging techniques to see and examine internal structures, radiology plays a crucial role in modern medicine by assisting with precise diagnosis and treatment planning. With the latest technology, our facility provides a wide range of radiological tests and diagnosis.
Our Radiology Section offers a range of imaging modalities designed to satisfy different types of medical requirements:
- X-ray: X-rays are an essential diagnostic tool for bone fractures, lung diseases, and stomach problems. They offer immediate and insightful information on a wide range of medical ailments.
- Ultrasound: By using sound waves to examine organs, assess pregnancies, and diagnose illnesses non-invasively, ultrasound imaging ensures the safety and comfort of patients.
- CT scan (computed tomography): an imaging technique that helps diagnose diseases like tumours, wounds, and internal haemorrhages by creating precise cross-sectional images of the body using X-rays and computer technology.
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging): This cutting-edge imaging method creates precise images of the soft tissues, bones, and organs by combining radio waves and magnetic fields. It is useful for diagnosing joint injuries, neurological conditions, and other conditions.
- Mammography: Developed especially for breast imaging, mammograms play a critical role in women's preventative healthcare by aiding in the early diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Fluoroscopy: a real-time imaging method that helps diagnose problems like swallowing issues or gastrointestinal anomalies by visualising moving body parts like the digestive system.
Our knowledgeable radiologists and technicians work closely with referring physicians to produce thorough and timely reports, guaranteeing accurate imaging and interpretations. Comfort, safety, and precise diagnosis for patients continue to be our top goals.
Our Radiology Section can handle your demands with precision diagnostics and compassionate care for a healthy tomorrow, whether you need specialised imaging, routine screenings, or diagnostic procedures.